Smd Led Video Wall Solution For Control Room
A Control Room functions as a centralized space within industrial markets where production control can be monitored and governed.
Control rooms and command centers exist to ensure the operation of critical infrastructures. From mission control at SUPARCO, to a city’s transportation system, to a communications service provider, the control room supports a team of experts who are constantly monitoring the data coming from their networks, ensuring their system’s up-time is maximized.
Leading corporations, governments, broadcasters, utilities, security and traffic authorities rely on Optimum control room display solutions to monitor their networks, identify problems and drive to quick resolution. Navigating through big data, multiple IP or analog video streams and computer sources around the globe requires the latest video wall and image processing solutions, whether the control room is for 200 operators working for a telecommunications firm or three engineers smoothing out an oil and gas pipeline.
Optimum offers a wide range of SMD LED products that share a strong set of core characteristics.
Making Better Decisions, Faster: Visualizing big data, engaging with multiple video sources, and PC applications is putting more demand on display technology in the workplace. Optimum offering brings that data to life so that real-time decisions can be made in mission critical environments. High resolution LED video walls and workstation displays make it possible.
Big Video Walls for Big Data: Seamless rear-projection video walls or fine pitch direct view LED video walls leave data and video sources unobstructed. Powerful processing technology allow a single desktop to scale the wall and multiple sources to be displayed and configured on the wall.
Exceptional Value for the Integrator and Client: Optimum’s control room solutions are engineered to make design, installation and maintenance less expensive and have a lower total cost of ownership optimized for control room environments, with features like front serviceability and LED illumination.
- The SMD LED display has a wider viewing angle of over 160 degrees.
- The SMD LED display achieves better brightness matching.
- The SMD LED display provide better light mixture.
- The SMD LED display has high contrast
- The SMD 3-in-1 LED is smaller in size, and accordingly, the light-emitting area is smaller, so the black area is larger. This helps improve the contrast ratio of the display.
- The SMD LED display has better color uniformity.
- The wave width of the red, green and blue colors is less than 5 nm, and wave length of each color is a normal distribution.
- The use of new PPA material and silica gel material makes it possible for the display to reach IP67 waterproof, dustproof requirements and level-3 moisture-proof standards.