Smd Led Solution For Your Corporate Lobby
When walking into the lobby of your corporate headquarters, what are people met with? Do they see the drab interior of an aging building? If so, they’ll subconsciously assume the building is inhabited by a drab and aging company. That dour first impression will turn off new visitors, depress everyday employees, and fail to intrigue any passersby from without the building.
Innovation requires a mental phase shift and LED display tech quite literally provides audiences with a new way of looking at things. For another, the slim design and malleable contours of an Optimum’s video wall grants you the ability to create a dramatic visual art feature without compromising the open flooring or architectural idiosyncrasies of your space. An LED display will also allow you to mix the textures in your space, heightening sensory engagement among viewers who see contrasts like cold granite juxtaposed with dynamic digital content. Guests, employees, and passersby alike will be impressed with how smoothly your LED display amplifies the beauty of your lobby space and the impression will color their long-term opinion of your company.
- The SMD LED display has a wider viewing angle of over 160 degrees.
- The SMD LED display achieves better brightness matching.
- The SMD LED display provide better light mixture.
- The SMD LED display has high contrast
- The SMD 3-in-1 LED is smaller in size, and accordingly, the light-emitting area is smaller, so the black area is larger. This helps improve the contrast ratio of the display.
- The SMD LED display has better color uniformity.
- The wave width of the red, green and blue colors is less than 5 nm, and wave length of each color is a normal distribution.
- The use of new PPA material and silica gel material makes it possible for the display to reach IP67 waterproof, dustproof requirements and level-3 moisture-proof standards.