Broadcast Studio Led Display
LED video walls are an integral part of broadcast industry? It’s true! The vibrant imagery provided by this advanced technology offers the perfect backdrop on any set. Instead of using old-school projectors or printed backdrops, LED screens make it appear as though cars are actually driving along roads, or can display a realistic snowy winter land that can be seen through a window of a fictional house on a production set.
Another popular way in which LED video walls have made their debut in the television world is as a backdrop for news programs. Today’s news-casting is typically filmed on sophisticated sets, incorporating many video elements. Thus, LED video walls used in these spaces require unique design specifications that are somewhat different from regular LED video walls. Fortunately, Optimum’s LED videowall provide design options aplenty.
Optimum’s LED SMD Special Specifications
- Pixel pitch is one area that is different for these on-air or on-film scenarios. The closer the camera shot, the closer the pixels nedd to be for optimal results.
- Refresh rate is another aspect to consider. It must be fast so that content looks natural and transmits seamlessly.
- Dual powered displays are a must. Having two power sources prevents content loss due to power issues during broadcast.
- In a newsroom floor scenario, opt for a non-bezel display. Bezels break up the connected screens, providing poor aesthetic appeal, making bezel-free LED screens the ideal solution.
Cable-free designs that contain wires within an enclosed cabinet not only provide a neat appearance, but are less of a tripping hazard for employees, guests, or on set talent
- The SMD LED display has a wider viewing angle of over 160 degrees.
- The SMD LED display achieves better brightness matching.
- The SMD LED display provide better light mixture.
- The SMD LED display has high contrast
- The SMD 3-in-1 LED is smaller in size, and accordingly, the light-emitting area is smaller, so the black area is larger. This helps improve the contrast ratio of the display.
- The SMD LED display has better color uniformity.
- The wave width of the red, green and blue colors is less than 5 nm, and wave length of each color is a normal distribution.
- The use of new PPA material and silica gel material makes it possible for the display to reach IP67 waterproof, dustproof requirements and level-3 moisture-proof standards.